Ayurveda De Stress 15 Days Package
De Stress Package
14 Nights and 15 Days
Kerala Ayurveda as practiced in
AYURGEM AYURVEDA YOGA & WELLNESS RETREAT – MUNNAR represent an untainted form of Traditional Indian Wisdom on Health, Medicine and Wellness. This virgin form of Ayurveda has undergone progressive changes and, in the process, got enriched with immense regional innovations and improvements over the past 5000 years of its Glorious Tradition. Ayurgem Ayurveda effectively integrates all these collectively accumulated achievements of Ayurveda through centuries with modern diagnostic techniques to ensure complete healing. We inherit a legacy of four generations in Proper diagnosis and Authentic treatment by expert doctors using Genuine Ayurvedic Medicines in the most Hygienic and Natural environment.
Stress is a common phenomenon of modern life. It can be any type of changes that causes physical, emotional or psychological strain. In Ayurgem Ayurveda along with Authentic Ayurveda therapies, yoga, meditation and wholesome diet is the perfect place to destress yourself.
- Daily yoga classes and meditation with Pranayama sessions
- Daily Ayurveda therapy sessions
- Wellness, nutrition, and Ayurveda consultation
- Amazing landscapes/absolute privacy
- Rooms with 4-star facilities
- Yoga discussions with Acharya
- Daily organic and vegetarian dishes
Health & Hygiene
- Cleanness of the highest order
- Uses cleaning materials that are effective against corona virus.
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines.
- Rooms and all facilities disinfected between stays.
- The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of local authorities.
- All Equipment disinfected before and after use.
- Cashless payment available.
- Physical distancing is maintained at all levels.
- Instructors maintain a distance from the guest wherever possible.
- Activities scheduled outdoor wherever possible.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
- Process in place for health checkups of guests.
- First aid kit provided.
- Isolation facility for Covid-19 suspected or infected guest is available
- Protective measures like sanitizing, face mask etc. are available for all staff.
- Badminton court
- Indoor games
- Dining area
- Yoga deck
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Laundry (extra cost)
- 24/7 Doctor and Nursing assistance
- Pick up & Drop (extra cost)
- Happy hour with site visitation
- Daily Doctor consultation
- Daily Ayurvedic therapy sessions
- Warm immune boosting herbal drink after each therapy session
- Pranayama sessions
- As the Ayurvedic system of treatment is strictly personalized, the exact treatment and medicines will be fixed after detailed consultation with the doctor.
- The treatments, which are given along with the packages, may vary according to the body constitution and condition.
- Gentlemen will have male masseurs and ladies will have female masseurs for body massage and other health programs.
- If you have a previous medical history of heart disease, blood pressure, blood sugar, allergies, chronic skin diseases, or asthma, please inform your doctor
- Recommended to attend the massages as directed by the physician for optimum results.
- All guests are liable to follow the instructions of the Doctor.
- Each person will be responsible to attend the Yoga Pranayama sessions in the hours as scheduled.
- Meals should be taken at least 1 ½ hour before the treatments. All are requested to be available as per the scheduled dining time.
- All must follow the diet recommended by the doctor as it will be customized according to individual body type and the treatments.
- For any queries or doubts please communicate with the doctor for clarification.
- The Treatment schedule must be strictly adhered to.
- Courtesy for the next client, delayed showups will not be given extra time.
- Working hours from 07.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Welcome (with flowers)
- Reception (welcome drink)
- Consultation with the doctor
- A briefing about the Treatment schedule and the instruction manual will be given
- Our service staff will give you a tour around the Yoga Hall, Therapy rooms and premises
- Relaxing Ayurvedic therapy session
- Rest & Night Stay
DAY 2 to DAY 14
- Yoga & Pranayama sessions with Meditation
- Consultation with the doctor, Briefing of the day schedule
- Daily 3-4 hours of Ayurvedic therapy sessions which is relaxing and stress releaving (eg:- Abhyanga, Shiroabhynaga, Padabhyanga, Kayasekam, Thalapotichil, Takradhara, Nasyam, Shirodharaetc.)
- Warm immuno-boosting herbal drink after therapy sessions
- Indoor/outdoor activities as per doctor’s instruction
- Interaction Session with Yoga Trainer.
- Interaction Session with Doctor
- Yoga & Pranayama sessions (one hour)
- Consultation with the Doctor, vitals are checked and documented, briefing of the necessary follow up medications, diet chart, daily regimens for the next 3 weeks will be there.
- Check out
Ayurgem Ayurveda is from Kerala, the Cradle of Ayurveda. Located in the Lush Green Eco-friendly atmosphere of Munnar, Ayurgem provides the perfect combination for Body and Mind to de stress, rejuvenate and get cured. You would cherish your stay and rejuvenation experience in our state-of-the-art wellness facility in Munnar.
The options for the breakfast include Kerala traditional breakfast like Appam, Dosa, Idiyappam, Pancake, Idly and Bread, Butter, and Jam, Cornflakes with Milk, Fresh Juice and cut Fruits.
Rice, Roti (Bread) Two Vegetable side dishes (changed every day), Cut Fruits.
Rice, one type of Roti (bread), Three Vegetarian side dishes, Cut Fruits.
The following drinks are included
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for
Vegetarian, Fruitarian, Ayurvedic other dietary requirements on request (with consent from doctor)
- Discussions with our Ayurvedic Acharya
- Ayurveda Therapy sessions (Daily)
- Yoga sessions and Pranayama sessions
- Oral Herbal medicine
- Ayurvedic diet
- 14 night’s accommodation
- Happy hours
What’s not included
- Extra activity
- Airport transportation
How to get there?
Cochin International Airport COK (89.3 km)
Our Wellness & Rejuvenation service focuses on healthy lifestyle which aims at minimizing stress, preventing wear & tear and delaying ageing process and creating positive changes and promoting, rejuvenation in your body with the help of pure Ayurveda Panchakarma therapy rituals, Yogic meditation and Pranayama breathing exercises, delicious Ayurvedic cuisine and other holistic healing experiences that results in the balance of body, mind and soul.